Oncampus course enrollment procedure:
- The Annemarie-Schimmel-Haus enrolls on a “first come, first served” basis in its language courses as well as for the German language examinations.
- Upon registration, the course participants will have to pay the full course fee, failing to do so will result the loss of the reserved seat.
- For oncampus course registration, kindly email us your name and mobile number along with a pic of your CNIC (both sides) at email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then send you a registration from and our bank details where you can deposit the course fee. As a final step you then send us another mail with your filled out registration form and a copy of the deposit slip.
- The course fee is non refundable nor is it transferable.
- The course fee does not include the examination fee or the course book set.
- For each course, we have to have at least 12 participants. The maximum number of students will not exceed 22.
- The Annemarie-Schimmel-Haus does neither provide nor recommend accommodation. We are not associated with any hostel or any other accommodation provider.
- For registration and enrolment or to personally discuss your options kindly visit our language course office .
We will be glad to answer any questions you may have:
Ms. Noor Ul Ain