Important Information Regarding Examination:
The next official and internationally recognised Goethe-Institut German language exam will take place on October 23 & 24, 2021 in Lahore.
The exam registration will take place from Monday, October 11 till Thursday, October 14, 2021 from 1:00 pm to 4.00 pm at the Annemarie-Schimmel-Haus (German Cultural Centre), located at 155, Scotch Corner, Street 3, Upper Mall, Lahore.
Kindly book an appointment for your exam registration by emailing us at email@example.com.
Limited seats available on first come, first served basis. No candidate can come to the centre for registration without an appointment and all required document. Feel free to contact us at +92-310-4247822, Mondays to Fridays from 10am to 2pm (Pakistan Time)
Google map link to the registration and exam venue: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Annemarie+Schimmel+Hausfirstname.lastname@example.org,74.354491,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x3559f4e6d8189ba5?sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj9heXdsYfxAhWbEMAKHVLMBKAQ_B
You HAVE TO REGISTER yourself as early as possible for an appointment for your exam registration. No one will be entertained without a prior appointment. Please email us at email@example.com We will reply to your email with instructions/ details and a time slot for your exam registration. You will have to appear punctually at the time given to you in our email. Kindly bring original CNIC, Passport, two copies of each document and two recent passport-sized photographs.
The presence of candidate is mandatory for exam registration.
All exam candidates have to appear in person for her/his exam registration. The candidate must appear alone. Persons accompanying the candidate MUST wait in their vehicles. No waiting outside the premises will be allowed.
No entry without a mask and gloves will be allowed. No agent or any other person will be allowed to enroll candidates on their behalf. Please make sure to bring the exact fee amount for registration in an envelope, as no change will be given to students as a precautionary COVID-19 measure.
Once you are inside the premises, please follow these easy steps:
- At the time, which we have provided you in the email, you will be let in. Failure to appear on time will result in the cancellation of your appointment.
- You will be handed a registration form (free of cost), which you immediately fill out. Fill out the form with a black or a blue pen.
- Kindly attach one copy of your CNIC, two copies of your valid original passport and two latest passport-sized pictures with your name written at the back and bring along your original CNIC & passport.
- Have your EXACT amount of registration fee ready.
- Have your original required documents ready.
- Wait for your turn. The registration officer will call the candidates one by one according to your turn for fee & form submission.
- Submit your form and fee to the registration officer.
- One of the officers will do the face verification and at the end, you will collect your exam enrollment slip.
- Leave the premises immediately once your registration process is completed.
On Exam Day:
Please do not forget to bring along your original valid passport on the day of examination. You cannot enter in the examination hall without having a valid passport and CNIC. The candidate has to show his/her face to the examiners due to security issues. Candidates must appear himself/herself at the time of examination. No entry without a mask and gloves.
No jewelry, mobile phones, bags and sunglasses are allowed in the examination hall. Try to leave your belongings in your car. If you are travelling on public transportation, you can leave your belongings at the entrance. The ASH will not be responsible for your belongings.
Exam policy in consultation with our partners, the Goethe-Institut is as follows:
1. The exam fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
2. The exam fee for internal students is applicable on the first attempt only. After the first attempt, you will be considered as an external student and other fee conditions apply.
3. An official examination certificate will be awarded by the Goethe-Institut Pakistan to those students who have passed their exams. The certificate will be sent approx. 2 weeks after the exams and the spelling of the participant’s details will be according to the spelling mentioned on the passport copy.
4. Exam candidates who failed in their exam will be issued a failure certificate from the Goethe-Institut upon request.
5. The result will be announced by the Goethe-Institut Pakistan on their website. https://www.goethe.de/ins/pk/en/index.html
6. Mobile phones and jewelry is not allowed during the exam neither are visitors or persons accompanying the candidates allowed inside the premises.
7. Candidates are requested to write the exact/ complete Name, Date of Birth and Place of Birth according to their passport. Later on, NO changes shall be possible under any circumstances.
8. Candidates are requested to provide their correct/ reachable contact numbers on the registration form.
9. On the day of examination, candidates are requested to bring their original passport and original CNIC along. Candidates would not be allowed to sit in the exam without the original documents.
10. On the day of examination, Afghan citizens’ / candidates are requested to bring their original passport and original English tazkara along. Candidates would not be allowed to sit in the exam without the original documents. No agent or any other person will be allowed to enroll candidates on their behalf.
11. W.e.f. January 1, 2020, all exam participants have to appear themselves for collecting their GI exam certificates. The timings for the certificate collection are from 9am to 1pm ONLY on weekdays.
12. You also have to appear in person at the time of certificate collection. Please bring your original valid passport. the candidate has to show his/ her face to the examiner.