Registration for on-campus course:
- The Annemarie-Schimmel-Haus enrolls on “First come & First served” basis in the language courses as well as examinations.
- Upon registration, the course participants will have to pay the full course fee, failing to do so will result the loss of seat.
- The course participant will have to appear personally at the time of registration. He/She has to bring along his/her CNIC, a copy of therefore and two latest passport-sized photographs.
- The course fee is neither transferable nor refundable.
- The course fee does not include the examination fee and book fee.
Registration for online course:
- The course participant has to email us his/her name and mobile number along with a pic of your CNIC (both sides) at email@example.com.
We will then send you a registration from and our bank details where you can deposit the course fee.
As a final step you then send us another mail with your filled out registration form and a copy of the deposit slip.
For details please contact: